Friday, September 01, 2006

Star Wars Action Scene - I


Remember how I said that I collect Star Wars action figures? Well, since I have so many of them, and I really am too old to play with them (except with the kids), I don't get to see them too much. LJ only allows me one area to keep them out, which is my dresser in our bedroom. So every couple of weeks I set up a different scene with some of my figures. This week's scene is from the Battle of Hoth (Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back). It features an Imperial walker (AT-AT) and a scout walker wreaking havoc on the Rebel front lines. Luke Skywalker is hanging from the walker and has ignited his lightsaber in preparation for planting an explosive on the AT-AT's belly. Here's another angle:


If this is a popular-enough feature (that means if you folks comment positively), then I'll post photos whenever I change it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep it.

I'll post on my blog the pics of what happens to the scenes after I put away your laundry!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, I have often wondered about the battle scenes created with such a fantastic inventory of figures and models. Please keep it updated.

-So, Leslie, Is that to say that you are a Sith Lord that wreaks havoc upon all life in the Star Wars galaxy?

Hammertime said...

It's nice to see the rebels showing such bravery in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds...

Or not.

No wonder they needed Jedi...