Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday Thirteen: Movie Lines

LJ and I are doing complementary themes today. She listed her 13 favorite lines from "Raising Arizona". So, for my Thursday Thirteen I'm going to list the 13 other favorite lines that she left out. There are just too many from this movie.

1. "Hurry't up, I'm in dutch with the wife."
2. "Never leave a man behind!"
3. "No one sleeps naked in this house!"
4. "I love him so much!" "I know you do honey. I know you do."
5. "Darn good cereal flakes you got here, Mrs. McDonough."
6. "Okay, then."
7. "Government do take a bite."
8. "The doctor told us her insides were a rocky place where my seed could find no purchase."
9. "We're set to pop here, honey."
10. "You want to find a man, you call a manhunter. You want to find a Dunkin' Donuts, call a cop."
11. "And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."
12. "I think I got the best one."
13. "I don't know. Maybe it was Utah."

3 comments:

BlondeBrony said...

I haven't seen that movie in a long time.

Happy TT!

Becky said...

Loved that list. I have't seen that movie in forever, but loved it just the same.

Unknown said...

Thats an old movie..Hubby over at www.valtool.blogspot.com would love this..
great choice